3.12.2024

Aid does not always end up right

For transparency and my own agenda, I strongly dislike our previous government, the Social Democrats with the support of the Green Party and the tacit acceptance of the Left Party, who ruled Sweden for 8 years. At the last election, I voted for the current government.

Once again it is revealed that the aid organizations are helping attackers and terrorists. Today it has been revealed that the Red Cross in Russia is involved in military training of 8-year-old Russian children.

It was just at the end of January 2024 that the Swedish government paused aid to the UN agency UNRWA when it emerged that UNRWA employees participated in the attack against Israel together with Hamas on October 7, 2023.

On March 9, 2024, the government informed that it had decided to resume payments to UNRWA according to quote "reached a bilateral agreement that will give Sweden more transparency into UNRWA's activities" unquote.

I don't think UNRWA has cut all ties with Hamas. I believe that the Swedish government could not withstand both the Swedish opposition led by the Swedish Social Democrats and the demands of the rest of the world that Sweden should resume payments.

I am convinced that almost all major aid organizations more or less support various attackers and terrorist organizations worldwide. I think that all Swedish aid should be stopped. In my opinion, it is just as terrible that someone is attacked or exploited with the help of Swedish tax money as that Sweden does not help. Aid must be fundamentally restructured and new actors to assist must be found.

Tax money NOT at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...