3.09.2024

In a way, it's like having another child

Thankfully, my cold had completely subsided by the time it was time for me to visit our uncle again. Since one of my sisters has traveled to London and the other lives far out on the other side of Stockholm, it was incumbent upon me to visit him both Thursday and Friday.

Since we work late into the evening, mornings are the only time I have the ability to visit my uncle. This means I have to get up 1 hour earlier than normal. I go to his nursing home by commuter train to avoid ending up in huge traffic jams on the way back to Stockholm.

Late last night after work, the world's most perfect husband and I walked to my uncle's apartment to flush all the faucets and toilets to prevent it from evaporating. We also watered his flowers and took care of his mail.

As usual, I am completely drained mentally after visiting his nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...